Tuesday 30 December 2014

New Year, Total Bull!

New Year means different things for different people. But most commonly and the most associated is a new start, broken and empty promises to yourself and a different out look on life. It's total bull.

Last year, I swore I would change. But who am I kidding? I haven't changed. I'm still me. Maybe a more miserable and pessimistic me who hates most people. But I'm still the pathetic person that I have always been. I still don't have a clear idea of what I want to do with my life. Nothing important has changed.

So all the promises you make to your self are empty and a load of bull. Will you really loose weight? Go to the gym? Or what ever you want to do. You won't. Because you make a change when you are ready to. Not when a calender tells you to. So go drink your face off and disappoint yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment